What if we told you that 73% of homeowners are more likely to list with an agent that uses video in their listings?
Or that a listing featuring a real estate video can drive 403% more enquiries?
Real estate videos can be a powerful marketing tool to hook potential buyers and nudge them into contacting you about a property.
In fact, incorporating real estate video into your marketing strategy could help you sell more properties quicker.
But how much does real estate videography cost? What factors impact pricing? How long does it take for a video production crew to shoot a real estate video? And how to find the best video production agency for you?
These are all questions we’ll tackle in the real estate videography FAQ guide below.
How Much Does A Professional Real Estate Video Cost?
Have you been shopping around and are confused with the wide range of pricing regarding real estate video production?
While some companies offer to charge as little as $500 to make a real estate video, others command higher prices, around $2,500 and over.
What’s important when asking for quotes is to understand the video quality these prices allow you to access. In other words, you get what you pay for. If you want a high-quality real estate video for your high-end listing, a $500 video might not cut it. On the other hand, if you just need an average-quality video to showcase a basic property and don’t need your video to feature striking imagery or a compelling story, a $500 video might be just what you need.
An experienced real estate videographer or video production agency will provide you with high-quality real estate videos. Naturally, they’ll charge more for the end product, given the time, effort, and resources that go into producing a compelling and high-converting real estate video.
Now, we get it. Pricing can be an issue.
Yet, high-quality videos are an incredibly powerful tool to elevate your marketing campaigns, attract potential buyers and get your vendors excited. That’s because experienced videographers know exactly how to appeal to your target market. And this, in turn, allows them to create striking real estate videos to prompt viewers to engage with you and attend your next open house.
What Can Impact Real Estate Videography Pricing?
The pricing around real estate videography depends on many different factors.
Some video production agencies prefer to offer fixed-priced packages for their real estate videos, while others will adjust pricing based on the type of property.
Some of the key factors that might impact real estate videography pricing include:
- The size of the advertised property, which generally dictates how much time the video production crew will need to spend on-site.
- The travel time for the video production crew to go on site.
- The type of footage you want; for instance, do you want to include drone footage? Do you need some lifestyle footage, including amenities in the area?
- Whether you need an agent voice-over
- The length of the video
- Whether you need multiple video formats
- Whether you prefer a dawn or dusk shoot over a standard day shoot
Of course, there might be more factors to consider. But these are the most common elements that impact real estate videography pricing.
You’ll find more information on our video.
How Long Does It Take for a Production Agency To Shoot A Real Estate Video?
The truth is that there isn’t a one-size-fits-all answer. It all comes down to the size of the property, the features, and the amenities. Naturally, the bigger the property is, and the more amenities and features need to be highlighted, the longer it will take a video production crew to record the footage.
As a general rule of thumb, though, it typically takes up to two hours to shoot a high-end property.
However, if the real estate agent wants to appear in the video, a few takes might be necessary, adding to the total video production time. The same thing applies if the real estate agent requests an agent voice-over to be recorded on-site.
Another factor to consider is the type of footage the agent or vendors request. For instance, drone and lifestyle footage requires the video production crew to spend more time on-site.
You’ll find more information on our video.
Does Video Help Sell Real Estate?
As mentioned before, a listing featuring a real estate video can generate 403% more enquiries. And, of course, the more enquiries you get, the more likely you are to sell a property!
Here are a few reasons video help sell real estate:
- Real estate videos allow potential buyers to immerse themselves into a property and visualise themselves living there.
- They provide potential buyers with critical information, such as important amenities, size, etc., in a concise and appealing way.
- They save both buyers and real estate agents precious time.
What Do Our High-End Real Estate Videography Packages Include?
Because we want to make things as easy as possible for our clients, we only offer two packages:
- Premium Package:This package gives you access to up to three hours of video production time and a one to three minute long 4k definition real estate video. You will also receive a shorter vertical version of the main video. And we will include drone footage and a licensed soundtrack. Lastly, with our premium package, real estate agents get the opportunity to present or do a voice-over.
- Standard Package: For our standard package, we record the same way we would for a video ordered from our premium package. The main difference is that we don’t include aerial footage. The video will be up to one minute and a half, and the editing process will be shortened.
How to Find The Perfect Video Production Company For Your Real Estate Videos?
When it comes to real estate videography, not all video product agencies are created equals.
Some of the things you should consider when looking for the perfect video production agency include the following:
- The experience: How long has the team been working in the industry?
- The specialisation: Does the video production agency specialise in real estate video production, or do they serve a wide range of unrelated industries? While there’s nothing wrong with serving different industries, it could mean that the team is not as experienced in real estate videography as a specialist real estate video agency.
- The passion: Is the team passionate about real estate? Does it transpire when you talk to them or check their socials? A passionate videographer will always strive to create unique and highly engaging real estate videos to spark the viewers’ emotions and trigger action.
Real Estate Videography Near Me
At DreamCube Productions, we specialise in creating engaging and multi-purposed real estate videos. Our goal is to instantly turn your viewers into loyal customers and advocates. From visual storytelling to drone property footage, we leverage the most impactful video marketing techniques and the latest equipment to tell engaging stories and promote your listings efficiently.
Now, we know that budget might be an issue. That’s why we’re always happy to work to your video marketing budget.
So, whether you need high-quality real estate videos for your end-end listings or regular video content for your social media channels, don’t hesitate to get in touch. We always keep our cameras rolling 😉
Alternatively, feel free to review some of our best work.